Junior VFX Artist
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a Junior VFX Artist to join our Gwent team. The candidate for this position needs to show an interest in real-time visual effects and demonstrate an eagerness to learn. As a Junior VFX Artist, you will support the team in creating prominent visual effects.
- Taking part in creating high quality real-time visual FX for characters, environments and gameplay.
- Participating in visual effects performance optimizations.
- Working closely with the team to help refine the VFX pipeline.
- Contributing to maintaining production pipeline and given timelines.
- Cooperating with other departments while creating and implementing VFX assets.
- Experience with creating game-ready visual effects.
- Experience with any game engine.
- General knowledge of 2D software (Photoshop or similar).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Unity and its built-in particle systems.
- Working experience in the gaming industry.
- Knowledge of Maya or 3ds Max.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
Please include a portfolio in your application.
Selected Candidates will be asked to perform a skill test.