- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a talented artist to join our environment art team in Warsaw to work on Cyberpunk 2077. As Environment Artist you will be in charge of creating a wide range of photorealistic environments in futuristic settings, covering physicalized objects and destruction models.
- Participating in the creation of concepts and plans for locations/levels in our upcoming title — Cyberpunk 2077.
- Creating original photorealistic textures through the use of various tools and middleware.
- Setting up materials and shaders to achieve the best possible quality.
- Creating immersive lighting & environmental effects.
- Cooperating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists and everyone involved in creating locations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Putting finishing touches on locations and cutscenes with existing meshes and decals.
- At least 4 years of experience working in the video game industry.
- Proficiency in using Adobe Photoshop, as well as one of the leading modelling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.).
- Good knowledge of composition, colour theory and lighting.
- Basic knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Experience with procedural content creation packages (Substance, Houdini, World Machine) is a plus.
- Basic knowledge about Level Design is a plus.
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A free MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Artists should include portfolio to their application. As a part of recruitment process, we will be asking candidates to perform a test.