Motion Designer (in-house contract)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced Motion Designer willing to join 'Cyberpunk 2077' as an in-house contractor (6-month contract). The person on this position will work within the UI/UX team to create an intuitive experience for the players.
- Creating stand-alone and series of motion designs for the development team.
- Delivering quick mockups on a pre-production stage.
- Designing and animating a variety of UI panels.
- Working closely with UI artists and UX designers Art Director.
- Collaborating with other members of the team to provide the best possible quality for the task.
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming ideas, pitching concepts and responding to feedback.
- 3+ years of experience as a Motion Designer.
- Experience in the video creation process from brief to final release.
- Solid experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
- Experience with motion design software like After Effects, Cinema 4D etc.
- A good eye for layout and typography.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Cinematic storytelling skills and a creative mind.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
Nice to have
- Experience with game engines (Unity, Unreal, other).
- Knowledge of 3D programs (Maya, 3Ds Max, etc.).
- Passion for games and creating videos from scratch
- Being a fan of pop-culture.
- Willingness to learn new software.
- 6 months contract (in-house), with the possibility of extending the contract.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.