Mobile Advertising Manager
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for a creative and experienced advertising specialist who’ll help us create a strategy for mobile version of GWENT: The Witcher Card Game. If you have a clear understanding of what going mobile is about, don’t hesitate and reach out to us! :)
- Developing a strategy for an effective advertising campaign of the mobile versions of GWENT.
- Independently setting up an advertisement/performance campaign for mobile platforms.
- Creative direction over a concept for advertising campaigns.
- Supervising GWENT’s Marketing campaigns.
- Providing executive summaries/reports of all GWENT-related campaigns.
- Working with other teams to coordinate efforts and ensure the best possible synergy between advertising and other activities (PR, communications, liveops, etc).
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field.
- Deep understanding of mobile marketing techniques.
- Strong experience with managing accounts on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, DV360.
- Proven know-how in digital marketing assets trafficking
- Strong knowledge of games and video-gaming trends.
- Basic knowledge of PR, marketing communication and social media.
- Fluent English.
- Good communication skills.
- Data-driven mentality, strong data analysis skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinking.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.