Junior Gameplay QA Analyst
- aleja 3 Maja, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as Junior Gameplay QA Analyst. If game engines are nothing new for you and you'd like to show us your gaming skills - we're waiting for your application!
- Verifying new elements made for the game.
- Cooperating closely with the rest of QA team members and developers, especially with Gameplay Design team.
- Reporting and verifying bugs connected with all the game aspects.
- Performance and stability tests.
- Knowledge of game design and game production processes.
- Passion for playing games.
- Very good English language skills.
- Analytical thinking, especially in terms of gameplay mechanics.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of at least one of the popular game engines (Unreal, Unity etc.) and scripting languages.
- Knowledge of game/software testing processes, pipelines and tools.
- Knowledge of testing software (JIRA/Testtrack etc.).
- Experience in creating games.
- Professional game development experience is a plus.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Private healthcare & card to many sports clubs
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.