- aleja 3 Maja 9, 30-062 Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced Cinematic Animator to join our outstanding team. We are currently expanding Krakow Studio by establishing the Cinematics department. The person on this position will be responsible for character animation in cutscenes and dialogs, so good acting skills are necessary. You will also take care of the preparation of mocap materials, their dynamics, and overall quality as well as for the implementation of animations into the game.
- Creating high-quality animation assets with low turnover time.
- Reporting animation wip's and doubts to the Animation Lead.
- Solving everyday challenges.
- Thinking creatively and globally.
- Understanding of animation pipeline and the processes involved from the conceptual phase to implementation.
- Preparing of keyframe animation assets.
- Preparing of mocap materials.
- At least 3 years documented experience with one AAA title or 3 years in film industry.
- Very good knowledge of Motion Builder and / or Maya.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- Solid knowledge of animation principles and eye for dynamic poses.
- Experience in animation bipedal / quadruped characters and other organic and inorganic forms.
- Experience working with motion capture technology including set up, acting and animation cleanup.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
- Outstanding creativity and very strong commitment to a project.
- Passion for games and in general for animation.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Private healthcare & card to many sports clubs
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.