Senior Gameplay Designer
- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
As a Senior Gameplay Designer in our studio, you would have the chance to develop your skills in one of the most-expected AAA game. We are focusing on high quality and do our best to offer players amazing gameplay experience. Within a team, we are open for new initiatives as well as often feedback which helps us grow.
- Proposing innovative and fun design, fulfilling on the game direction.
- Designing, prototyping, scripting, iterating on and polishing game systems and features using a proprietary game engine and scripting tools.
- Working closely with our gameplay programmers on prototyping and implementing stages and ensure that the gameplay functionality, the combat systems, as well as the overall gameplay experience are carried through to completion in the highest possible quality.
- At least 5 years of professional production experience in game industry.
- Proven success in creating compelling and innovative gameplay mechanics in AAA game.
- Understanding programming/scripting in game design and experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Experience with narrative, multiplayer and/or shooters.
- We like working with people who are able to communicate with others as efficiently as they do with their computer.
- Openness for changes, high quality passion and good sense of humor are appreciated!
- From leads we expect additionally proven experience in leading role.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Private healthcare & card to many sports clubs
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.