- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as QA Analyst. A person on this position will be responsible for conducting advanced functional tests, writing the reports and conducting analyses.
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with the QA team and all the developers.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- At least one year of experience in functional testing.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- Good knowledge of the gaming industry.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a gamedev studio.
- Basic knowledge of one of listed fields:
- game engines (Unreal, Unity, REDkit),
- animation tools (MotionBuilder, Maya),
- 3D software (3DS max, Maya),
- graphic design software (Gimp, Photoshop),
- or UX.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med) and a Multisport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and a few types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- A dog-friendly office.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.