Internship in Open World team
- Kraków, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an extremely creative person to join our team in Cracow as an intern. A person on this position will be responsible for filling Cyberpunk 2077 world with believable and exciting content consisting of communities and events that player will encounter.
You’ll learn how to:
- create entertaining in-game events in Night City;
- devise natural and relatable NPCs' behavior;
- design dialogue sequences to pass on to our writers;
- plan various pathway options for completing quests;
- implement global assets in our engine (using the latest version of REDKit);
- handle documentation and coordinate with other teams.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must have.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- ... passion for games!
- A full-time paid 3-month internship with a possibility of a permanent contract afterwards.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the internship – or maybe the beginning of your career? :)
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.