Internship in Encounter Design team
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an extremely creative person who will join our team in Warsaw and work closely with our Encounter Design team. A person on this position will be responsible for filling Cyberpunk 2077 world with believable, action-driven events and impressive combats.
You’ll learn how to:
- design unforgettable and unique combat;
- create entertaining random encounters in Night City;
- plan various gameplay features;
- implement global assets in our engine (using the latest version of REDKit);
- handle documentation and coordinate with other teams.
- Action-driven mindset.
- Strong critical and analytical thinking.
- Boundless creativity and strong visual aesthetic.
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must have.
- Well-developed communication skills.
- ... passion for games!
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of any interpreted scripting language.
- Experience working with game editors game editors or game design tools.
- A full-time paid 3-month internship with a possibility of a permanent contract afterwards.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the internship – or maybe the beginning of your career? :)
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application.