Cinematic Animation Intern
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We want to create games that will be an inspiration and great fun for people from all over the world. At the same time, we support the growth of talents, so we are ready to offer another round of epic internship experiences in 2019. The internship in CD PROJEKT RED is a great opportunity to check yourself in the professional development environment and work with video game enthusiasts. Join us if you want to face the challenge!
- Helping with the creation of animation materials, both with the use of manual animation and based on material from Motion Capture.
- Supporting Motion Capture sessions.
- Implementation of materials in the engine.
- Assistance in the ongoing work of the team in effective problem-solving.
- Good understanding of Animation Principles.
- Proficiency in Maya.
- Experience in key-frame animation.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work within a team.
- Ability to communicate fluently in Polish and English.
- Passion for Video Games specifically RPGs and/or Online Games.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with MotionBuilder.
- Student or graduate of Art, Photography, etc.
- Paid internship at our studio for 6 months.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the end of the internship, or maybe the start of professional career?