Junior Game Data Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Working with internal teams to deliver different analytical needs by building both large systematic reports and small custom pieces.
- Daily report building for key markets.
- Collaboration with dev teams to prepare game tracking taxonomies.
- Day-to-day cooperation with the analytics solutions provider.
- Contribution to projections and new models for KPIs.
- Building dashboards and custom reporting tools.
- Experience working with SQL databases.
- Good knowledge of Excel (VBA is a plus).
- Proven work experience in game analytics.
- Strong knowledge of game-related statistics.
- Ability to process, organize and analyze huge amounts of information - and to present clear conclusions.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques.
- Everlasting passion for games.
- Good knowledge of the English language.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.