- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for creative and ambitious people who’d like to gain their first professional experience during an internship in our studio. If you’d like to learn from the best, be a part of an extremely creative team and you yearn for new challenges, join us!
- Creating high quality key-frame animations.
- Coming up with original ideas for animations.
- Maintaining production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with Team Lead, 2D Artists, 3D Artists and VFX artists.
- Following Art Director’s guidelines and maintaining coherent style.
- Good understanding of Animation Principles.
- Proficiency in Maya.
- Experience in key-frame animation.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work within a team and passion for games.
- Ability to communicate in English.
Nice to have
- 2D drawing/animations skills.
- Rigging skills or ability to use Maya Constrains.
- Experience working with Unity engine/Motion builder.
- A full-time paid 3-month internship with a possibility of a permanent contract afterwards.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the internship – or maybe the beginning of your career? :)
Please, include your portfolio with your application.