- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
The internship in CD PROJEKT RED is a great opportunity to check yourself in the professional development environment and work with video game enthusiasts. Currently, we are looking for a person who will be working closely with the Cinematics Producer. Join us if you want to face the challenge!
- Working in close sync with Producer.
- Supporting schedules creation, backlogs, and tasks lists.
- Day-to-day task management.
- Communicating team needs.
- Solving everyday challenges.
- Preferred graduation in the field of management.
- Basic understanding of game production and passion for games.
- Fluency in MS Office and excellent organization skills.
- Well-developed communication skills, ability to work within a team.
- Ability to communicate fluently in Polish and English.
- Paid internship at our studio for 6 months.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the end of the internship, or maybe the start of professional career?