- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our Gwent team as an Automation Engineer. A person on this position will be a part of Programming team but also cooperate with QA Analysts closely.
- Writing and implementing automated tests for games and tools developed by our studio.
- Developing and maintaining test cases with high quality.
- Working with developers and QA testers to ensure the developed test scripts fully address test scenarios
- Creating, maintaining and extending the test cases library
- Creating tools and solutions for automation purposes
- Monitoring test progress and reporting their status
- Maintaining and improving existing automated tests.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming (C# and interpreted languages like Lua, Python etc.) and automation.
- Previous automation experience with tools such as Selenium, Jenkins, Sikuli, Unity Test Tools.
- Very good command of English (spoken and written).
- Ability to think analytically and work systematically.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.