Global Production Assistant
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a well-organized person to join our Global Production team as an Assistant and support us in our daily work. If you feel you’re up for it – apply!
- Supporting the Global Production Team in the administrative and organisational work.
- Taking care of marketing & commercial materials (brochures, gadgets etc.) and conducting the distribution processes.
- Coordinating documents’ flow and keeping them complete and adequate.
- Cooperating continuously with printer houses, including coordination of activities, implementation of individual activities and supervision of commissioned projects.
- Helping with organizing, sending and managing files located on FTP server.
- Supporting logistics processes (export/import and national transport organisation).
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Good organizational skills, meticulousness and a quality focused approach.
- Ability to work within the team.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Negotiation skills.
- Basic knowledge of the printing market and printing techniques.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.