Online Game Designer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an Online Game Designer to join Gwent:The Witcher Card Game. If you have experience in designing multiplayer games and you think you'd be up for the challenge, join us! :)
- Reviewing of design of general user experience.
- Keeping up to date with user feedback and industry standards.
- Designing and documenting changes to existing features as well as entirely new features.
- Ensuring designs are clearly communicated to all involved in their implementation.
- Reviewing ongoing development to ensure proper course corrections.
- Using tools to enter and configure gameplay data.
- At least 3 years' experience on a designer related role.
- Experience working with game editors and game design tools.
- Experience with multiplayer game design.
- Strong passions for making great games.
- Fluency in spoken / written English.
- Professional experience with CCGs or similar
- Experience working in large teams.
- Experience creating live events for games.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.