- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We’re looking for creative and ambitious people who’d like to gain their first professional experience during an internship in our studio. If you’d like to learn from the best, be a part of an extremely creative team and you yearn for new challenges, join us!
- Working on skinning and rigging Premium Cards.
- Supporting the 3d team in skinning characters.
- Close cooperation with 3D artists in order to create Premium Cards.
- Supporting the team in everyday, ad-hoc tasks.
- Ability to use Maya.
- Knowledge of basic 3D modelling.
- Task engagement and ability to work well within a team.
- Fluent English.
- Interest in video games industry.
- A full-time paid 3-month internship with a possibility of a permanent contract
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- References after the internship – or maybe the beginning of your career? :)