- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and well-organized Producer, who will cooperate closely with Game Directors and Executive Producers to coordinate development processes within the studio. The person on this position will participate in the production of one of the best AAA games worldwide and will oversee schedules, progress reports, hires and resources. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Day-to-day production management of the teams.
- Acting as a liaison between various production departments.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Working with internal artists as well as with the outsourcers.
- Preparing and overseeing schedules and budgets and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Organizing and running internal meetings.
- Helping to build the teams, including interviewing and hiring new candidates.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Producer / Project Manager in the gaming industry.
- Ability to work effectively across teams involved in a game development lifecycle.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- High competence in organization, troubleshooting, planning and risk management.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools and task tracking tools.
- Ability to coordinate many projects at the same time.
- Assertiveness and down-to-earth approach when needed.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.