Project Manager/Producer (Video)
- Jagiellońska, 00-001 Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for an exceptionally well-organized Project Manager/Producer to work alongside our internal Marketing Creative Team. As a Project Manager, you will be planning and overseeing the development of videos, trailers and other assets for the upcoming marketing campaigns.
If you feel like workflow management and proactivity are your cup of tea, join us!
- Day-to-day production management of the video materials: gameplay trailers, animations, live videos, CGI.
- Ensuring the timely creation of the video projects till the final delivery.
- Preparing and overseeing of schedules and budgets.
- Creating efficiency project’s pipelines and monitoring project process in the whole lifecycle.
- Overseeing teams, schedules, deadlines.
- Organizing and running team meetings, setting review meetings and quality checks.
- Working as a member of the project team with our internal creative crew (creative directors, video artists, copywriters, art directors, animators, motion designers and audio designers).
- Day-to-day production management of the outsourcers. Active in finding new outsourcers and
building database of outsourcers.
- Handling progress reports, inevitable paperwork.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing Production.
- 3+ years of firm experience in video production gained in a production house, animation agency, movie industry or in-house marketing teams.
- Solid experience in using project management tools.
- Virtuoso-like mastery of MS Office.
- Knowledge of video/animation production software (e.g. Creative Cloud).
- High competence in organization, troubleshooting, planning and risk management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Assertiveness and down-to-earth approach when needed.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Nice to have
- Experience in production/management of creative teams.
- Passionate gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Selected candidates will be asked to perform a test.