Project Manager/Producer (Art)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is currently looking for a skilled Project Manager to join our Marketing team and to oversee the art teams' workflow. If you feel like the right person to joyfully drive the team to reach established goals, let us know!
- Coordinating key visuals/illustrations/renders development and maintaining its final delivery.
- Working with internal artists as well as with the outsourcers (individual artist and agencies), building and keeping the relationship, setting communication and review processes.
- Handling documentation/paper work.
- Coordinating the cooperation between stakeholders and Art team.
- Gathering requests from stakeholders, checking if all needed info is there.
- Setting the production pipeline for an Art team.
- Delivering all needed files to stakeholders in the end.
- Day-to-day production management of the outsourcers. Active finding new outsourcers and building database of outsourcers.
- Preparing and overseeing the schedules and budgets and maintaining them on a daily basis.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Organizing and running review meetings.
- 3+ years of experience in project management, ideally in art production (creative/advertisement agencies).
- Ability to coordinate many projects at the same time.
- Proactive problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools.
- Very good English.
- Passion for games (nice to have).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Selected Candidates will be asked to perform a skill test.