Game Designer (Digital Scapes, Vancouver)
- Wrocław, Poland
Our partner, Digital Scapes, is an ambitious video game development studio specialising in AAA console and PC gameplay, development tool creation, asset production and cloud computing. Located in one of the biggest hubs of the global media industry, Greater Vancouver, they are currently exclusively working with CD PROJEKT RED on Cyberpunk 2077.
Digital Scapes are looking for a Game Designer to help create high quality and engaging player experiences in the world of Cyberpunk 2077. An ideal candidate would be an all-rounder with stronger feet in one of the areas of gameplay, system, usability or technical design.
- Design and drive the vision of a feature from creation to completion.
- Work with and expand existing game systems in a proprietary game engine.
- Coordinate with remote teams and disciplines.
- At least 1 shipped AAA title in game design capacity.
- Hands-on design skills with scripting or other design tools.
- Demonstrable innovative thinking in creating compelling player experiences.
- Passion for and wide knowledge of the game development industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, considering cooperation with studios in Poland.
- Understanding of production pipelines and ability to specify features for system programmers.
- Demonstrable initiative and drive to produce results.
- Ability to define and meet a schedule.
- Attention to detail.
- An eye for aesthetics.
Nice to have
- Experience with first-person shooter and multiplayer gameplay.
- Experience with designing player progression and rewards.
- Art or modelling skills.
- Readiness to travel to Poland for 1-2 months’ training.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.