- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Join a highly agile team of communication professionals and help deliver creative copy used across the studio’s internal and global communication. From press releases to marketing adverts, to trailer scripts, to internal PR blasts and more — you’ll be solving complex communication puzzles across many disciplines with your keyboard and wit.
The perfect candidate for this position has a native command of English (speaking Polish is not required, but is a plus). Strong knowledge of the gaming industry and current video-gaming trends is a must.
- Participating in the Communication team’s daily effort to deliver best-in-class, clean and to-the-point messaging.
- Writing, iterating and delivering a publishable copy.
- Creating / participating in the creation of communication materials for studio projects.
- At least 2 years of experience working as a Copywriter / Writer / Marketing Writer.
- Native command of English.
- Strong knowledge of games and video-gaming trends.
- Strong editorial skills.
- Basic knowledge of PR, marketing communication and social media.
- Very good communication skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinking.
- Team player attitude.
- Experience in an entertainment industry in general — outside of gaming counts, too!
- Communicative Polish.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal on-site trainer.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.