Senior Gameplay Programmer
- aleja 3 Maja, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to join our outstanding team. The person in this position will cooperate with Gameplay & Level Designers teams to prototype and develop general gameplay mechanisms such as dialogue system, character and item statistics mechanism, character development, physics, living world and so on. It will involve C++ coding as well as scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
- Prototyping and coding gameplay features.
- Taking a part in the design process of the gameplay.
- Creating base gameplay system and tools for the gameplay designers to extend.
- Ensuring that game scripts are well designed and are optimal in terms of CPU and memory consumption.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the games industry.
- Deep knowledge of C++.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms.
- Experience in creating gameplay mechanisms for games.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry within an international team.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and fit vending machines.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- Private healthcare & card to many sports clubs
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.