Art QA Analyst
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as Art QA Analyst working closely with the Art department.
- Everyday testing and verifying new game features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with the QA team and Artists.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Functional tests of the assets.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- Perceptiveness - a real eagle eye!
- Basic knowledge of 3D software (Maya, 3DS Max, Blender) or graphic design software (Photoshop, Gimp).
- Passion for art.
- Very good English language skills.
- Ability to think analytically.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- ...passion for games!
- Experience in testing (working in a gamedev studio will be a plus).
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please enclose a cover letter in English to your application. Portfolio is welcome 😊