In-game Ads Illustrator
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a person to join the team as an In-game Ads Illustrator. The person on this position will work very closely with the Art Director to create outstanding art. If you feel like Cyberpunk universe is your cup of tea, apply for the job!.
- Creating high-quality digital painting illustrations based on briefs and/or sketches provided by the concept team.
- Creating simple sketches and graphics as bases for other team members’ work (overpaints, mood boards, compositions, simple design work).
- Following guidelines and maintaining a coherent style.
- Collaborating with other members of the team to provide the best possible quality for the task.
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming ideas, pitching concepts and responding to feedback.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- 3+ years’ experience as an artist (preferably in a game dev studio or advertisement agency).
- Understanding art fundamentals like composition, lighting, perspective and color theory.
- Digital painting skills and advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience in working in a wide variety of styles including already established ones.
- Ability to work off other people’s sketches or redlines.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Fan of pop-culture.
Nice to have:
- Editorial illustration skills.
- Matte painting or animation experience.
- Typography and logo design know-how.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please include a portfolio in your application.
Selected Candidates will be asked to perform a skill test.