- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen. In our newest location in Wrocław, you’d meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious goals!
As a Gameplay Programmer you will be responsible for the design, implementation, optimization and maintenance of our technology used to create the best multiplatform AAA titles. The person taking this position will cooperate with designers and with other programmers to create technical solutions that will fulfill the needs of video games we produce. It will involve C++ coding as well scripting skills. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
- Maintenance and optimization of existing game’s subsystems for all platforms
- Design and implementation of new game’s subsystems
- Tracking and fixing bugs
- Completing tasks on time and creating high quality code
- Cooperating with game designers to design gameplay mechanics
- Implementing gameplay mechanics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in video games development (including at least 2 years on a similar position)
- Deep knowledge of C++
- Ability to work in a team
- Understanding player needs in terms of gameplay mechanics of modern video games
- Knowledge of game engine architecture and algorithms
- Understanding of components of modern video games (such as behavior trees, skeletal animation, physics simulation, etc.) and specializing in at least one of them
- Experience with working on multiple platforms (including at least 2 of: PC, PS4, XONE)
- Ability to easily communicate in English
- Passion for creating games
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.