- Wrocław, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen. In our newest location in Wrocław, you’d meet not only all of the challenges and opportunities of a quickly expanding team, but also a very friendly atmosphere of a smaller studio, with its own ambitious goals!
As a Generalist Programmer you will be responsible for supporting, maintenance and development of our engine. The person on this position will be cooperating with other programmers within our team in order to create technical solutions meeting desired requirements. If you are ready to take up this challenge, send us your application!
- Maintenance and optimisation of existing engine and game systems
- Support, design and implementation of new engine and game systems
- Debugging and bug fixing
- Meeting deadlines and producing high-quality code
- Additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed
- At least 3 years of programming experience in the game industry
- Perfect C++ skills
- Solid communication skills
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio environment
- Proficiency in algorithms and code architecture
- Debugging and optimization skills
- Ability to work within a specified set of guidelines
- Strong 3D math background
- Strong drive towards professional growth
- Experience with working on multiple platforms (including at least 2 of: PC, PS4, XONE)
- Ability to easily communicate in English
- Passion for creating games
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.