Project Manager/Producer (Design)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
- Supporting graphic design team producer in day-to-day work coordination.
- Communication with the team: tasks deployment/ managing team on daily basis.
- Working closely with graphic designers, illustrators, copywriters as well as print specialists.
- Providing quality checking.
- Preparing and overseeing of schedules and budgets.
- Ensuring timely delivery of assets and milestones.
- Organizing and running review meetings.
- Communication with stakeholders: gathering information, as well as delivering assets.
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing asset project management.
- Ability to coordinate many projects at the same time.
- Proactivity and problem-solving skills.
- Well developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Experience using project management tools and MS Office.
- Very good English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in work with graphic designers.
- Experience in publishing e.g. books, guides etc.
- Passion for games!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Selected Candidates will be asked to perform a test.