- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced Motion Designer willing to contribute to 'Cyberpunk 2077'. The person on this position will work very closely with Art Director to create stand-alone and series of motion designs for the development team.
- Delivering quick mockups on a pre-production stage.
- Designing and delivering animation of motion graphics and logos.
- Collaborating with other members of the team to provide the best possible quality for the task.
- Participating in meetings, brainstorming ideas, pitching concepts and responding to feedback.
- Working together with the Producer/Project Manager, sharing pipeline and deadline responsibilities.
- 3+ years’ experience as an animator or video editor (preferably at an agency, design firm or in-house creative) documented by a strong portfolio.
- Experience in video creation process from brief stage taking to final release.
- Solid experience with editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc.
- Experience with motion design software like After Effects, Cinema 4D etc.
- Cinematic storytelling skills and a creative mind.
- Good eye for layout and typography.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- Fan of pop-culture.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of 3D programs (Maya, 3Ds Max, etc.)
- Experience working on game engines (Unity, Unreal, etc.)
- Experience in 2D or 3D character animation.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various food trucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Selected Candidates will be asked to perform a skill test.