Technical Audio Designer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a person to join the Gwent team as a Technical Audio Designer.The person on this position will work closely with our Sound Designers and Composers to help us create the best audio for the game. If you feel you’re up for the challenge, apply! :)
- Integrating audio content (sound effects, voiceovers and music) in Wwise and Unity.
- Working closely with Sound Designers and Composers to support vision for audio in the game.
- Managing audio project: data organization, naming conventions, loudness standards, Wwise hierarchy, soundbanks structure and loading.
- Designing and improving audio tools, systems and features basing on audio team needs.
- Optimising audio development process.
- Writing technical audio documentation.
- Identifying opportunities to improve audio quality by playing the game, providing both creative and technical feedback.
- Conducting recording sessions in collaboration with Sound Designers, editing and mastering files, maintaining in-house sound effects library.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience on a similar role.
- Thorough knowledge of game development process.
- Proficiency in Wwise.
- Experience in integrating audio in game engines (preferably Unity).
- Good knowledge of audio editing tools such as Sound Forge, Reaper, Waves and iZotope plugins.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to provide and accept feedback in a professional manner.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.