Producer/Project Manager (Advertising)
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a Project Manager/Producer to work with our internal marketing creative team. As a PM you will help with the development of various marketing assets for our marketing campaigns. You will work with our partner agencies and both in-house and outsource artists.
- Delivering creative assets for our advertising campaigns.
- Working on static ads (from OOH needed for LA Figueroa Hotel to small, static images needed for social media), online creatives (overs, banners etc), as well as video ads (from TV ads to short formats like InstaStories).
- Taking over the responsibility for workflow organization, asset management, and pipeline awareness.
- Coordinating work between the marketing team and the in-house production team as well as outsource artists/agencies from all around the world.
- Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing Production, to help facilitate the timely creation of our advertising.
- Working side by side with marketing team as well as creative directors, art directors, illustrators, video editors and capture artists as a member of project groups.
- At least 2-year experience in advertisement production.
- High competence in organization, troubleshooting, planning and risk management.
- Ability to bring people together, building long and short-term creative relationships.
- Experience in using project management tools.
- Virtuoso-like mastery of MS Office.
- Assertiveness and down-to-earth approach when needed.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for people willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.