- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We're looking for a dedicated artist who will explore the virtual game worlds and capture unique shots. Join the Marketing Team and add a dash of brilliance to the art generated from our in-game assets.
- Capturing aesthetic screenshots for marketing/PR needs.
- Capturing images for videos.
- Implementing feedback received.
- Working with graphical software on daily basis.
- Working closely with the Creative Director, video editors and development team.
- Interest in a regular photography.
- Photographic eye for composition and framing.
- Creativity - ability work with detailed guidelines or a rough idea what should be in the shoot.
- Artistic sense - a perfect understanding of composition (or a potential to learn that promptly).
- Technical approach - basic knowledge of graphical software and readiness to learn fast.
- Talent for visual storytelling.
- Thick-skinned, good listener able to take constructive criticism.
- Very good English.
- Passion for games!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
Please enclose the portfolio to your application. Candidates will be asked to perform a test.