Senior UI Programmer
- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join the GWENT development team. As a Senior UI Programmer, you will be responsible for creating and improving user interfaces. The perfect candidate will be responsible not only for implementing code and structuring scenes and prefabs, but also be involved in the design process. If you are willing to learn and constantly push yourself to improve, don’t hesitate and send us your application!
- Taking part in the design and implementation of User Interfaces ranging from text displays, huds, menus and game elements.
- Coordinating with back-end programmers to ensure features work properly with the servers.
- Designing, implementing and changing various UI systems.
- Mentoring non-seniors members of the team.
- Debugging the UI to ensure a stable product.
- Willing and capable to undertake non-UI related tasks when needed.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Strong knowledge of UI design patterns.
- Strong optimization skills.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years with C# / C++.
- Shipped at least one title on multiple platforms.
- Shipped at least one title as a UI programmer.
- Experience with assets pipeline.
- Experience with low level UI systems.
- Experience in game development with Unity.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.