- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
A person on this position will be responsible for creating, maintaining, debugging and optimizing shaders for use on cross-platform games. They will also be responsible for ensuring that rendering and memory budgets are respected during development to ensure the game successfully ships across multiple platforms simultaneously.
- Creating shaders for various aspects of our pipeline (eg for characters, particles, etc).
- Optimizing and debugging the graphical pipeline to achieve desired results.
- Being able to create post process effects.
- Supporting VFX team in creating stunning effects.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of lighting systems.
- Shipped at least one title on 3 different platforms.
- Knowledge of pipeline tool creation/maintenance.
- Some experience creating visual effect assets.
- Knowledge of other shaders such as HLSL.
- Experience in C# and OO programming.
- Strong knowledge of Unity and its graphical pipeline.
- Knowledge of ShaderLab and Cg.
- Shipped at least one title on a console platform.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.