Junior Cinematic Animator
- Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented Junior Cinematic Animator to join our outstanding team. We are currently expanding Krakow Studio by establishing Cinematics department. Person on this position will be responsible for character animation in cutscenes and dialogs, so good acting skills are necessary. You will also take care of the preparation of mocap materials, their dynamics, and overall quality as well as for the implementation of animations into the game.
Daily Responsibilities In a Nutshell
- Creating animation assets.
- Support during mocap capture sessions.
- Preparation of mocap materials.
- Implementing materials in the engine.
- Solving everyday challenges.
- 1 year of working experience as Animator.
- Preferred graduation in the field of animation including animation courses.
- The ability to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Basic knowledge of Motion Builder and/or Maya.
- Passion for games and in general for animation.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care.
- From 20 up to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Artists should enclose a reel or link to an online portfolio to their application. As apart of the recruitment process, the candidates will be asked to perform an art test.