- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for experienced and talented Tools Programmer to join Gwent team. You will work closely with the game development team to identify and implement tools and core technology needed to accomplish higher quality results in less time.
- Helping identify bottlenecks in development workflow that will grant high improvements in the efficiency of the entire team (artists, designers and programmers).
- Digging into the lower levels of the engine on multiple platforms to perform fixes and optimizations.
- Creating and supporting various tools usable by the rest of the team.
- Coordinating with gameplay team to help identify and improve bottlenecks.
- Help setup platform specific systems for the rest of the game to use.
- Strong C++ skills.
- Strong knowledge/experience with Unity Pipeline.
- Shipped at least one title as a tools programmer.
- Shipped at least one title on multiple platforms.
- 3+ years with C#.
- Experience with custom tools made with either WPF, .net or Unity Engine.
- Strong optimization skills.
- Experience working with and supporting a team of various disciplines.
- Computer Science/Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.