- aleja 3 Maja, Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED was born out of raw passion for video games. Founded in 2013, the Cracow studio functions as a creatively independent studio working closely with the Warsaw team on it’s core properties including Cyberpunk 2077.
As a Gameplay Designer in our studio, you would have the chance to develop your skills in one of the most-expected AAA game. We are focusing on high quality and do our best to offer players amazing gameplay experience. Within a team, we are open for new initiatives as well as often feedback which helps us grow.
- Proposing innovative and fun design, fulfilling on the game direction.
- Designing, prototyping, scripting, iterating on and polishing game systems and features using a proprietary game engine and scripting tools.
- Working closely with our gameplay programmers on prototyping and implementing stages and ensure that the gameplay functionality, the combat systems, as well as the overall gameplay experience are carried through to completion in the highest possible quality.
- At least 3 years of professional production experience in game industry.
- Proven success in creating compelling and innovative gameplay mechanics in AAA game.
- Understanding programming/scripting in game design and experience with game editors and game design tools.
- Experience with narrative, multiplayer and/or shooters.
- We like working with people who are able to communicate with others as efficiently as they do with their computer.
- Openness for changes, high quality passion and good sense of humor are appreciated!
- From leads we expect additionally proven experience in leading role.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private health care.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- Step by step assistance and a ‘Relocation Package’ for new staff willing to relocate to Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.