- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Gwent team is looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer specializing in end-user gameplay features and visuals. If you feel you’re up for the task, send us your CV!
- Designing and implementing code architecture.
- Meeting deadlines and producing high quality code.
- Rapidly prototyping game ideas, but also writing production ready code.
- Experience in end-user gameplay features and visuals.
- 3+ years’ experience with Unity and C#.
- Must be passionate about games.
- Knowledge and expertise making networked multiplayer games.
- Knowledge and expertise in both 2D and 3D game development.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in C++.
- Experience with build pipelines.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.