Senior Vehicle Artist
- Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional and talented Senior Vehicle Artist to join our outstanding team. The candidate for this position needs to demonstrate deep understanding of industry standard 3D modeling techniques as well as show interest in emerging trends in this field. As a Senior Vehicle Artist you will be responsible for modeling incredibly complex vehicles, planes, bikes, robots and mechanics.
- Modeling all kinds of complex futuristic vehicles and robots.
- Helping concept artists design machines using experience and modeling expertise.
- Cooperation with rigging artists and animators.
- Sharing knowledge about hard surface modeling among character team members.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- At least 5 years of professional production experience in the inhouse game industry.
- Strong hard surface modeling skills.
- Deep understanding of mechanical engineering and design.
- Love and passion for cars, motorbikes and military vehicles.
- Expert knowledge of any leading 3D package.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work on one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Artists should enclose a portfolio or link to an online portfolio to their application.