Junior Helpdesk Technician
- Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We're looking for a new member of our IT team! If you're at the beginning of your career in IT Support and you’re looking for new possibilities of personal development as well as a great atmosphere – don’t hesitate, apply!
- Supporting administration of IT systems and equipment.
- Supervising network, access control systems, CCTV and other IT solutions in the studio.
- Researching new solutions that will improve our everyday work in the office.
- Helping a dedicated group of users.
- Solving day-to-day issues
- Student or fresh graduate of IT degree.
- Knowledge of:
- Windows 7, 8 and 10.
- Network devices (configuration and administration).
- CCTV and access control systems.
- Good command of English, enabling free communication and reading technical documentation.
- Good communication skills and meticulousness in performing given tasks.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Ability to work full time.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.