Junior Tech QA Analyst
- aleja 3 Maja, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as Junior Technical QA Analyst. If C++ is nothing new for you and you'd like to show us your gaming skills - we're waiting for your application!
- Everyday testing and verifying new game and engine features and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with programmers and technical artists.
- Reporting and verifying various bugs in game code.
- Testing the performance and stability of the game.
- Reporting crashes.
- Working on different platforms.
- Ability to think analytically and work systematically.
- Knowledge of testing methodology.
- Very good English language skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and under time pressure.
- ...passion for games!
Nice to have
- Experience in working in a similar position.
- Experience with programming (especially C++)
- Technical degree.
- A full-time job in a modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team
- Private healthcare.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games in recent history.
- A lot of challenges and ambitious tasks.