Junior Narrative QA Analyst
- Kraków, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard-earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are currently looking for a talented and motivated person to join our QA team as a Junior Narrative QA Analyst. If you can think logically and you'd like to show us your gaming skills - we're waiting for your application!
- Everyday testing and verifying new features, quests and writing reports.
- Cooperating closely with the QA team and all the developers.
- Reporting and verifying various game bugs.
- Managing bug reports, checklists and all the documentation.
- Assisting artists with technical difficulties
- High level of attention to details, real “Eagle eye”
- Good organization and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Competent English user in spoken/written communication
- Willing to learn and improve
- Passionate player
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of game/software testing processes, pipelines and tools
- Knowledge of testing software (JIRA/Testtrack etc.)
- Experience in creating games
- Experience in mastering pen & paper games
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere with cutting-edge technologies.
- A chance to work in an international environment in a booming industry.
- A competitive salary and project-based bonuses.
- Private healthcare.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- An exciting chance to work with the developers of one of the most acclaimed role-playing games.