- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an exceptional, talented and experienced illustrator to join our Gwent team. The perfect candidate works well in an environment of people who are passionate about creating great art, takes constructive criticism very well and can complete tasks by the assigned due dates.
- Creating high quality illustrations in collaboration with other artists on the team.
- Being responsible for original ideas and composition of illustrations.
- Maintaining the production pipeline and meeting deadlines.
- Working closely with the Design Teams.
- Following the guidelines and maintaining a coherent style.
- At least 3 years in a similar position.
- Excellent illustration and storytelling skills with an eye for perspective, color, lighting, mood and composition.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Painter.
- Solid foundation in traditional art, such as figure drawing, industrial design and landscape painting.
- Experience working in a wide variety of styles but also able to work within an established genre.
- Outstanding creativity and a very strong commitment to a project.
- Excellent communication abilities.
- Avid and passionate gamer.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Art college degree.
- Experience in the gaming industry.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.