- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented and experienced artist who'd like to take on the responsibility of leading our Gwent team from an artistic point of view. If you feel you're up for the challenge, apply! :)
- Creating and maintaining the artistic vision of Gwent: The Witcher Card Game.
- Clearly communicating that vision to the team.
- Maintaining that vision consistently throughout the production process.
- Regularly reviewing the game for quality and visual consistency.
- Providing creative input, directing, mentoring & supporting art leads and artists.
- At least 7 years’ experience as an artist.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a leading role.
- Previous experience as an Art Lead/Art Director.
- Able to create and deliver a wide range of artistic styles.
- Deep understanding of the artistic trends in game development.
- Skilled in 2D art.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with free-to-play genre.
- Experience in CCG.
- 3D art skills.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.