Generalist C# Programmer / DevOps Engineer
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
We are looking for a person who will be responsible for supporting maintenance and development of our in-house build system. The responsibilities cover day to day tools development, support code compilation and integration, improving builds performance and developing new features for CI systems. If you’re someone who thinks a lot on how to improve fellow developers work efficiency by automating all the mundane manual work they would have to do otherwise: this is the job for you!
- Maintenance and improvement of the build system (in-house technology).
- Developing and managing continuous integration systems.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- Experience in academic projects, own personal projects or 1+ year of experience as a programmer.
- .NET, C# and experience with multithreaded code are essential. Networking and C++ development experience will be a plus.
- Experience with DevOps tools related to CI.
- A proactive attitude towards helping others to get their work done faster and more efficient, team player. Interest in good code practices and attention to details.
Nice to have
- Experience in gamedev industry.
- Knowledge of continuous build, release and deployment systems.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk.
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.