Environment Level Artist
- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented artist to join our Environment Art Team in Warsaw and to work on Cyberpunk 2077. As an Environment Level Artist you will be making use of your compositional skills by creating buildings, interiors and artistically stunning environments.
- Creating immersive and engaging locations, to provide the best player experience possible.
- Creating strong environment storytelling with set dressing that will guide the player.
- Breathing life into the surroundings through prop placement.
- Cooperating with the Art Director and Art Leads to maintain artistic consistency and vision for the game, while building stellar levels and scenes.
- Collaborating effectively with Level Designers, Concept Artists, Quest and Story teams.
- Maintaining production, optimization pipeline, meeting deadlines.
- At least 2 years experience in working in games industry on at least one AAA title.
- Great sense of scale, proportion and composition.
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Good skills in one of the leading modeling packages (3DS Max, Maya, etc.).
- Knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Understanding of optimization.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Passion for games!
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
Artists should include a portfolio in their application. As a part of the recruitment process, selected candidates will be asked to asked to perform a test.