- Jagiellońska, Warszawa, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for an experienced Network Programmer to support our core engine team. The person on this position will be responsible for designing and implementing the network layer of the RED Engine, as well leading our studio through the necessary steps to adapt to the new tasks and different way of thinking. If you are able to communicate with people as efficiently as you do with your computer, join us!
- Designing and implementing network layer of the Red Engine.
- Helping in design and implementation of multiplayer changes to existing systems.
- Participating in shaping the future of the Red Engine.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, mathematics or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience at similar position.
- Very good knowledge of C/C++.
- Good communication skills and an ability to work within a team.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio.
- Knowledge of game engine architecture, ability to easily communicate in English, thorough understanding of network issues.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.