- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a talented Rigger to join our Gwent team. If you already have your first experience in rigging and are looking to expand your skills, don’t hesitate and send us your application. Remember to show us your portfolio :)
- Creating high-quality Rigging and Skinning for in-game character models.
- Assisting with pipeline tools and working with Tech and Animations Leads on continuous improvement of those engine tools.
- Working with modelers to create optimal meshes that will get the best deformations and allow for a wide range of motion.
- Collaborating with animators on designing motion controls.
- Working with production management on task prioritization.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in creating rigging and skinning for characters.
- Knowledge of Maya is a must.
- Good understanding of human and animal anatomy.
- Ability to easily cooperate with others.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Motion Builder, MEL or Python.
- Knowledge of Unity.
- Animation skills.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Poland.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.