- Warsaw, Poland
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a proactive and well-organized person who’d join our team. Wanna try something new? Apply to our studio! :)
- Negotiating all internal procurement on behalf of the company (software, services, licences, etc).
- Market research and comparing different offers, depending on the company’s needs.
- Taking care of suppliers’ database.
- Continuous rate checking with our suppliers.
- Cooperating with many departments in order to optimize offers.
- At least 3 years’ experience on a similar position in an international company.
- Fluent English.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- Interest in the video games industry.
- Proactive problem solving skills.
- Well-developed organization and coordination skills.
- Positive and constructive attitude.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A free MultiSport card.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk :)
- Free library with wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
Please, include a cover letter with your application.